Service Catalog

Categories (15)

Email / Calendar

Email and calendar services are available to students, faculty, and staff while actively enrolled or employed at Mines. Services continue during summer breaks and periods that include study abroad, internships, sabbaticals, or extended leave.

Special arrangements may need to be made for semester or longer absences from campus, since enrollment or employment records may indicate an inactive status.

Logins & User Accounts

Computing accounts are available to all Mines students, faculty, and staff while they are actively enrolled or employed at the university. These services continue during summer breaks and over other periods that may include normal school holidays, study abroad, internships, sabbaticals or extended leave. Special arrangements may need to be made during the semester or longer absences from campus, or any time official records may indicate inactive employment or academic status.

Computers, Devices, Telephones, & Connectivity

ITS provides support for maintenance and troubleshooting for desktop and laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, printers, telephones, and other technology peripherals. We can also assist you with virus and malware removal.

Please click on a service title to learn more about or request that service.


The Colorado School of Mines has access to many software titles. That software is available to the Mines community in accordance with the license agreement for each package.

Teaching & Learning

ITS supports on-campus learning environments as well as online collaboration and learning tools.

Business & Administrative Services

Services and support for Web, Mobile, PCI, Banner, Trailhead, Cognos, and third-party cloud solutions.

Research / High Performance Computing (HPC)

The purpose of the ITS Cyberinfrastructure and Advanced Research Computing (CIARC) group is to facilitate the computational and cyberinfrastructure components of Mines research, such that research goals are attained as efficiently as possible in order to enhance Mines research and achieve the vision of Mines@150 strategic plan.

IT Facilities

Request technology-related services for physical locations such as buildings, displays, and infrastructure. You may also connect to the work order system used by the Mines Facilities Management (FM) department.

Information Security

Please click on a service title to learn more about or request an IT Security-related service.

Institutional Data Reports, Research, Analytics and Surveys

Institutional Research and Strategic Analytics (IRSA) provides a variety of data services including data reports, research, analytics, surveys and data coaching to the both internal and external partners to support data driven decisions.

Project & Portfolio Management

Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) is "Doing the right projects and doing projects right." It is understanding the overall project needs of the organization and providing prioritization of those needs. It is also the standardizing of the processes, methods, and technologies used in managing the projects that support Mines operational and financial goals.

General Help

I don't see what I need in another category or I'd like to speak with a person for help to ensure my ticket gets to the right area within ITS

Help Using Mines Help Center

Get support using Mines Help Center, which can include issues with the application used for both the Project Management (PPM) and the IT Service Management (ITSM) Ticketing system. Request assistance with usage or access.

ADA Accessibility

Report digital accessibility issues or request accessibility testing or remediation.


SAIL (Student Activities, Involvement, & Leadership) Services

Services (9)

Mines Alert

To report an emergency, call 9-1-1. The Mines Alerts System keeps you informed in the event of a campus emergency. This system is an emergency notification service that allows university officials to quickly communicate emergency messages to students, faculty, and staff via cell phone text and voice messages, and on-campus email and phone messages.

Raise Your Hand: Student Technology

If you’re a student having persistent issues with your technology or need remote access to approved software, raise your hand! This service is for students to request the help you need for hardware and software assistance to continue your studies.

Information Privacy Requests or Issues

This service is for any questions or concerns regarding the use, control or disclosure of personal information. This is not for technical requests for systems, but rather for questions, concerns, or incidents around privacy rights and related compliance requirements.

Arthur Lakes Library Questions

For Library related questions, please visit the Arthur Lakes Library website or submit questions via the Ask A Librarian form.

Financial Aid Questions

For Financial Aid related questions, visit the Financial Aid Office website or send email.

Graduate Studies Questions

For Graduate Studies related questions, visit the Graduate Studies website or send email via ...

Mines Facilities Management Work Order

For campus facilities-related issues visit the Facilities Management website or submit a work order request, using FAMIS.

Office of Research Administration (ORA) Questions

ORA partners with campus in all business and administrative needs of Mines sponsored research. For ORA related questions, visit the ORA website or send email via ...

Registrar's Office Questions

Use this service to connect with staff in the Registrar's Office to help you with your academic issues or inquiries such as enrollment verification letters, official transcript requests, registration help, graduation audits, and various academic forms.