My Recently Visited Services

Something is not working as expected with email. If you can't log into email, use the Login Issue service.
...Email, SPAM filtering, sending or receiving email, Outlook (or other email client program), MailMan lists, aliases, distribution lists, etc.

Report a Trailhead issue.

Report Networking Access or Connection Issue.

Something isn't working with a computer, peripheral, or a program.

Request Oreprint Services or Supplies.

Report an issue accessing your mines file storage, including missing file shares, or trouble restoring a file share.

Service for New Mines Community Members that establishes Mines Multipass Account, which includes the username and password to log into most Mines systems. Use this service to report problems running account claim, to ask for your "account claim window" to be extended, or to ask about alternate usernames than are presented during account claim.

Request Voicemail Support, including password resets and mailbox issues.

Report Issue with Oreprint Service, Release Station, or other Web Print setup.

Report connectivity issue with Konica/Minolta Printing Service or other office printers.

Request help or feature support from Mines resident Canvas resources, which may include help from the Trefny Innovative Instruction Center as well as ITS.

Users returning to Mines will need to submit a request with ITS in order to restore access to their account.

- If you are a former student or employee trying to access TAX FORMS via Trailhead, Trailhead access is typically NOT disabled after you leave Mines. Try logging into Trailhead with your username and most recent MultiPass password. If you are not able to log in, use the "Login Issue" service below (

- If you are submitting this request on behalf of someone else, please include (in the Additional Information box below) an active, non-Mines email address for the returning person.

Used Mines computers in good condition will be reallocated without charge by ITS.

Request access to technology in a specific classroom.

Something is not working with a Microsoft Office product or Office365. Make sure to login as and not

Access for Downloadable Software Products.

Request something new or different in terms of email access or accounts.
Request help configuring an email client such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Mac Mail.
Request a new email distribution list, MailMan list, or shared mailbox.

Something is broken or not working in a computer lab.

Report a Mines Website issue.

Request HPC application-related support, such as installation, version upgrades and troubleshooting.

Request a Network Port Activation.

Request a new purchase or support making a technology purchase.

ITS controls a fleet of Windows laptops available for checkout via the Mines Service Center (MSC).

Request assistance with technology-related research needs.

Report (non-Urgent) Issues related to instructional technology in classrooms