My Recently Visited Services

Payroll Reallocation is used to specifically redistribute payroll charges for a specified pay period from one Index fund to another.

Employees who commute more than 15 miles to get to work can use vanpool, a low-cost program that provides vans, insurance and fuel for commuters to travel together to work.

Allows for a department to terminate a current undergraduate student position in the system.

The Travel Services form allows travelers to request approval and submit expenses for allocation or reimbursement related to travel.

Ask MAPS a Travel and Reimbursement related question, or review frequently asked Travel and Expense questions.

For departments to submit revisions to undergraduate student contracts.

For departments to submit new undergraduate student contracts.

Student Employee Evaluation and EPAF Manual - Student Performance Pay Increases

This service is to submit a Travel Expense Report (TE) that I have already created for myself or someone else.

Request this service if you require an allocation table, list of outstanding items for an individual or department, or copies of processed Chrome River reports.

An employment verification letter is used to confirm a person's employment dates, salary, and job title.

Change vacation days, sick days, or leave calendar approver.

Frosch is the Sanctioned Travel Agency for Mines

Report used to document non-travel related out of pocket expenses for which you are requesting reimbursement.

A service to report an issue or ask a question regarding the leave calendar or policies.

Notify the Controller’s Office of a request for disposal of capital equipment or capital software.

These reports are considered “Voucher/Procurement” in Chrome River and are used to document department expenditures paid for on a One Card.

Use this service to confirm if a check has cleared the bank, needs to be reissued, or voided.

This review will ensure appropriate titling and classification, allowing for benchmarking and internal equity reviews to take place to ensure adherence to Mines Compensation Philosophy and applicable rule and law.

Reimburse the university for unspent funds, accidental One Card/ Chrome River charges, administrative errors, or other charges.

The Office of Research Administration is responsible for processing & supporting cost transfers (operating expense) as it relates to sponsored research projects. Please use this service ticket to submit Journal Voucher requests.

The Participant Agreement and Payment Request Form is used to communicate general information and specific eligibility requirements to participants receiving a stipend allowance payment and any other type of financial support through a sponsored program.