Search42 Results

Services or Offerings?
Dependents of eligible employees may attend the Colorado School of Mines at a reduced tuition rate.

Notify the Controller’s Office of the new location of capital equipment that has been transferred within Mines.

MAPS is modifying the graduate student contract submission process. Select this service for more details.

Directory of forms used across all MAPS services.

This single service is used to process most payments for the Colorado School of Mines including invoices, reimbursements, internal service payments, honorariums and awards.

Request a tag number to track purchases that will be made for a fabricated project.

This single service is used to process most service requests associated with the Mines One Card and the Mines Fuel Card.

The Participant Agreement and Payment Request Form is used to communicate general information and specific eligibility requirements to participants receiving a stipend allowance payment and any other type of financial support through a sponsored program.

This review will ensure appropriate titling and classification, allowing for benchmarking and internal equity reviews to take place to ensure adherence to Mines Compensation Philosophy and applicable rule and law.

Notify the Controller’s Office of a request for disposal of capital equipment or capital software.

A service to report an issue or ask a question regarding the leave calendar or policies.

Request help for when your time-sheet in Trailhead is not visible.

Request help when you can see, but not edit your time sheet in Trailhead.

Change vacation days, sick days, or leave calendar approver.