ORA: Sponsored Research Index Journal Voucher

What is it?

The Office of Research Administration is responsible for processing & supporting cost transfers (operating expense) as it relates to sponsored research projects. Please use this service ticket to submit Journal Voucher requests.

Who can use it?

Mines Faculty, Staff, Graduate Students

Where to Get it?/How to use it?

Complete the ORA Journal Voucher Form

Once completed, select “Submit Request” service button. Upload the form to the service ticket and submit to ORA.

Cost Transfer Policy

Request Service


Service ID: 50354
Tue 9/14/21 8:57 AM
Fri 9/24/21 11:19 AM