Services (6)

Graduate Student Contract Submissions

MAPS is modifying the graduate student contract submission process. Select this service for more details.

Student Employee Evaluation Documents and EPAF Manual

Student Employee Evaluation and EPAF Manual - Student Performance Pay Increases

Submit a NEW Undergraduate Student Contract

For departments to submit new undergraduate student contracts.

Submit a REVISION to an Existing Undergraduate Student Contract

For departments to submit revisions to undergraduate student contracts.

Undergraduate Student Contract Termination

Allows for a department to terminate a current undergraduate student position in the system.

I Don't See What MAPS Service I Need / I Have a MAPS Request Not Listed

Use this service when you need to submit a request to either Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS) or ITS, but don't see a service listed in Mines Help Center that fits the description of the service that you require.