Payments: Voucher, Invoice, Gift Cards, and Wire Transfers

Services (7)

Mines Payments Service

This single service is used to process most payments for the Colorado School of Mines including invoices, reimbursements, internal service payments, honorariums and awards.

Participant Agreement and Payment Request

The Participant Agreement and Payment Request Form is used to communicate general information and specific eligibility requirements to participants receiving a stipend allowance payment and any other type of financial support through a sponsored program.

Pay/Reimburse Mines

Reimburse the university for unspent funds, accidental One Card/ Chrome River charges, administrative errors, or other charges.

University Gift Card and/or Merchandise Request

Gift cards are authorized only under certain conditions and can, therefore, be purchased by the MAPS department only through a Mines Help Center ticket request.

Reissue or Void Payment

Use this service to confirm if a check has cleared the bank, needs to be reissued, or voided.

I Don't See What MAPS Service I Need / I Have a MAPS Request Not Listed

Use this service when you need to submit a request to either Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS) or ITS, but don't see a service listed in Mines Help Center that fits the description of the service that you require.