Report Missing Timesheet in Trailhead

What is it?

Trailhead is the home for Mines to track hourly employees.

Who can use it?

Mines Hourly Employees and Student Hourly Employees

Where to get it?

You can find a link to Trailhead on the page on the top bar.  Alternatively, you can access Trailhead here.

How to use it?

To report a missing Timesheet in Trailhead, please choose the “Request Service” button.

Alternatively, you may stop by the MAPS Office in person in Guggenheim Hall, Suite 224.

Request Service


Service ID: 45210
Sat 8/15/20 1:35 PM
Sat 8/15/20 1:35 PM