Services (3)

I Don't See What MAPS Service I Need / I Have a MAPS Request Not Listed

Use this service when you need to submit a request to either Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS) or ITS, but don't see a service listed in Mines Help Center that fits the description of the service that you require.

Report Missing Timesheet in Trailhead

Request help for when your time-sheet in Trailhead is not visible.

Report Non-Editable Timesheet in Trailhead

Request help when you can see, but not edit your time sheet in Trailhead.