Reconcile One Card Charges for me in Chrome River

What is it?

An Expense report addressing your non-travel One Card Charges.

These reports are considered “Voucher/Procurement” in Chrome River and are used to document department expenditures pay for on the One Card.  

Who can use it?

Staff, Faculty, and Graduate Students with Chrome River Access

Where to get it?

If you would like to generate the report yourself Active Chrome River users should access the software via Trailhead.

To request the service to have the report prepared for you, select the "Request Service" button.

How to use it?

The online form can be accessed by selecting the "Request Service" button.  For this service, you can also request that a list of your Outstanding One Card charges be sent to you allowing you to fill in the allocation information.

Have a Travel and Reconciliation Question?
Visit the T&R FAQ's or Ask a Question

Request Service


Service ID: 45200
Sat 8/15/20 1:24 PM
Thu 5/25/23 10:21 AM