Service Catalog

Categories (8)

Secure Uploads

MAPS Directed Services for uploading secure files such as Student Employment packets, New Hire I-9 and W4 forms.

Employment and Payroll Services

Employment and Payroll Services produce paychecks and direct deposit advises for all Mines employees including undergraduates, graduates, faculty, and staff. We are also responsible for entering deductions and paying vendors for deductions from your paycheck. We processes monthly and semi-monthly payrolls, and answer payroll questions.

Campus Credit Cards

Procurement is a daily occurrence at Colorado School of Mines.

The Mines One Card and Fuel Card are convenient ways that we have to help you make the purchases that help you do your job.

Colorado School of Mines has a contract with US Bank for procurement cards which serves as the preferred method for all purchases $4,999 or less.

Office of Research Administration (ORA)

This is only used to submit a Research Index Journal Voucher Request. The Office of Research Administration is responsible for processing & supporting cost transfers (operating expense) as it relates to sponsored research projects.

Services (3)

MAPS Forms Directory

Directory of forms used across all MAPS services.

I Don't See What MAPS Service I Need / I Have a MAPS Request Not Listed

Use this service when you need to submit a request to either Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS) or ITS, but don't see a service listed in Mines Help Center that fits the description of the service that you require.