Popular Services

Submit invoices that are ready to be paid.

Directory of forms used across all MAPS services.

For departments to submit new undergraduate student contracts.

Individuals and vendors are able to securely submit W-9 and W-8 information to Colorado School of Mines via the secure OnBase system.

Use this service when you need to submit a request to either Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS) or ITS, but don't see a service listed in Mines Help Center that fits the description of the service that you require.

Payroll Reallocation is used to specifically redistribute payroll charges for a specified pay period from one Index fund to another.

The Separation Notice provides necessary information to formally separate an employee from Mines.

The Colorado School of Mines One Card is a Visa Procurement card issued through US Bank. The Mines fuel credit card, known as the University Fuel Card, is to be used only by authorized Departments to purchase fuel & minor vehicle repairs for Mines-owned vehicles.

A Voucher Reimbursement Request (VR) is used to document non-travel expenses paid out of pocket and request reimbursement for individuals, not in the Chrome River system, this can be non-employees, undergraduate students and more.

Ask MAPS a Travel and Reimbursement related question, or review frequently asked Travel and Expense questions.

Report used to document non-travel related out of pocket expenses for which you are requesting reimbursement.

The Participant Agreement and Payment Request Form is used to communicate general information and specific eligibility requirements to participants receiving a stipend allowance payment and any other type of financial support through a sponsored program.

These reports are considered “Voucher/Procurement” in Chrome River and are used to document department expenditures paid for on a One Card.

Request a Travel Expense Report be created for you or someone else who has Chrome River access.

A Travel Expense Form (TE) is used to request reimbursement for individuals not in the Chrome River system, this can be non-employees, undergraduate students and more. These reimbursements should only be for travel-related expenses. This is a request for MAPS to create and submit a TE for you.

A report requesting pre-approval for a future trip.

Allows for a department to terminate a current undergraduate student position in the system.

The Office of Research Administration is responsible for processing & supporting cost transfers (operating expense) as it relates to sponsored research projects. Please use this service ticket to submit Journal Voucher requests.

401(k) and 403b are retirement savings plans sponsored by Mines.

Some Cardholders have extenuating circumstances that require an adjustment to the standard One Card limits. Cardholders can request either general adjustments or an event exception.

Gift cards are authorized only under certain conditions and can, therefore, be purchased by the MAPS department only through a Mines Help Center ticket request.

This service is to submit a Travel Expense Report (TE) that I have already created for myself or someone else.

An employment verification letter is used to confirm a person's employment dates, salary, and job title.