Services (3)

I Don't See What MAPS Service I Need / I Have a MAPS Request Not Listed

Use this service when you need to submit a request to either Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS) or ITS, but don't see a service listed in Mines Help Center that fits the description of the service that you require.

Report Issue or Question with Leave Calendar

A service to report an issue or ask a question regarding the leave calendar or policies.

Request Change to Leave Calendar

Change vacation days, sick days, or leave calendar approver.