Cell Phone Allowance Request

What is it?

A Payroll Reallocation is is for employees who qualify to receive a monthly allowance to pay for cell phone usage.

Who can use it?

Eligible Mines Faculty, Eligible Mines Staff

Where to get it? / How to use it?

Download and complete the Excel Cell Phone Allowance Form

Upon completion of the Cell Phone Allowance Form, attach it by selecting the "Request Service" button. 

Please refer to the Mines Cell Phone Allowance Policy for more information.

Request Service


Service ID: 48262
Mon 1/11/21 4:02 PM
Tue 11/22/22 4:46 PM