Report Non-Editable Timesheet in Trailhead

What is it?

Trailhead is the home for Mines to track hourly employees.

Who can use it?

Mines Hourly Employees, Student Hourly Employees

Where to get it?

You can find a link to Trailhead on the page on the top bar.  Alternatively, you can access Trailhead here.

How to use it?

To report the inability to access your Trailhead time sheet, please choose the “Request Service” button.

Alternatively, you may stop by the MAPS Office for assistance in Guggenheim Hall, Suite 224.

Request Service


Service ID: 45208
Sat 8/15/20 1:34 PM
Sat 8/15/20 1:34 PM