How do I access my files on a network drive such as Z: or Y:?

For off-campus use, a VPN connection is required prior to completing the following steps.  Please refer to the links below.

100% helpful - 1 review
Print Article


Article ID: 69896
Wed 1/9/19 9:35 AM
Mon 1/29/24 3:16 PM

Related Services / Offerings (3)

Report an issue accessing your mines file storage, including missing file shares, or trouble restoring a file share.
Use this service to request an increase in the limit for your Mines Home Drive, also known as your file storage quota.
Report issues with wired or wireless network connections.