File Storage Access Issue (Network Drive Issue)

Service Description

Use this service to get help with your Mines Shared drive, also known as your file storage, when you're experiencing difficulty or something is not quite working as you'd expect in this area.


Students, Faculty, Staff

Service Levels

Previously separate servers used by academic employees (Talon, ADIT Y:/ Drive) and administrative staff (AdminFS, ADIT I:/ Drive) are now gathered in one place. See how you can “map” or “mount” online directories to access the files you need on our Shared Files page.


Online shared files and directories are now available at

Service Charges

No Charge for this Service.

Requesting the Service

Use the "Report Issue" button located on this page to access the submission form specific to this service here in Mines Help Center.

Support can also be requested by visiting the Mines Service Center (MSC) or calling x2345 or 303-384-2345 during MSC staffed times. In this case, a Student Consultant will take your information.

Report Issue

Related Articles (1)

Learn how to access data on network drives such as "Home" or "Files"


Service ID: 30270
Mon 9/10/18 11:59 AM
Wed 1/24/24 3:28 PM