ODS Integration Request

Service Description

Using this service and its associated form, you can request data integration with another 3rd party application that doesn't already send or receive ODS information. 


Mines Faculty, Staff

Service Charges

There is no charge for this service.

Requesting the Service

Start the request process using the "Submit Request" button located on this page within Mines Help Center.

Support can also be requested by visiting the Mines Service Center (MSC) or calling x2345 or 303-384-2345 during MSC staffed times. In this case, a Student Consultant will take your information.


Self-service information can be found starting at the ITS homepage located at https://its.mines.edu/ or in our Mines Help Center Knowledge Base

Specific information, as well as access to Cognos, can also be found in the main menu of Trailhead.

Submit Request


Service ID: 39071
Tue 9/24/19 2:33 PM
Wed 6/9/21 11:16 AM