Other 3rd Party Application

Service Description

Request support for a 3rd-party Business Service or Application not otherwise listed.


Mines Students, Faculty, Staff


Requesting the Service

A ticket can be started for application support not listed elsewhere by filling out the accompanying form on the next page after choosing the "Report Incident" button located right here on this page.

Support can also be requested by visiting the Mines Service Center (MSC) or calling x2345 or 303-384-2345 during MSC staffed times. In this case, a Student Consultant will take your information.


Self-service information can be found starting at the ITS homepage.


Submit Ticket


Service ID: 30625
Mon 9/24/18 2:47 PM
Fri 2/19/21 9:33 AM