How to Create or Change a PERA 457

MAPS cannot provide financial advice.  Please consult your investment or tax adviser. 

What is it?

A 457b plan is a supplemental retirement plan for employees who meet eligibility criteria.

Who can use it?

Mines Faculty, Staff

Where to get it? / How to use it?

To sign up for a new 457 account or to make changes to your existing PERA 457 account, please contact PERA at 833-426-7372.

All changes made before the 25th of the month (or first business day after) will be effective with the first payroll beginning on or after the 1st of the following month.

Have a question and can't find the answer here?  Select the "Ask A Question" button reach out to the MAPS team. 

Ask A Question


Service ID: 45204
Sat 8/15/20 1:29 PM
Thu 6/9/22 1:15 PM