Request a Non-Travel Reimbursement

What is it?

An Expense report used to document non-travel related out of pocket expenses for which you are requesting reimbursement.

Who can use it?

Staff, Faculty, and Graduate Students with Chrome River Access

Where to get it?

If you would like to generate the report yourself Active Chrome River users should access the software via Trailhead, or select the "Request Service" button to have the report prepared for you.

How to use it?

The online form can be accessed by selecting the "Request Service" button and complete all the necessary prompts and submit.

Have a Travel and Reconciliation Question?
Visit the T&R FAQ's or Ask a Question

Request Service


Service ID: 45201
Sat 8/15/20 1:25 PM
Sat 8/15/20 2:30 PM