Request Change to PERA 401k or Valic 403b

MAPS cannot provide financial advice.  Please consult your investment or tax adviser. 

What is it?

A 401(k) and 403b are retirement savings plans provided by the Colorado School of Mines.  These plans allow employees to save and invest a portion of their paycheck before taxes are taken.  Taxes are not paid until the money is withdrawn from the account. 

For further details about the Mines Defined Contribution Plan, please consult the MDPC Plan Summary.

Who can use it?

Mines Faculty, Staff

Where to get it? / How to use it?

The online form can be accessed by selecting the "Request Service" button.  Complete all the required prompts and submit.

Alternatively, you can complete the Excel version of the Tax Sheltered Annuity Authorization Form. Once you've completed the Excel form, you may submit it by selecting the "Request Service" button, upload your form, and submit.  You may also print out the completed form and bring in a copy to the MAPS office located in Guggenheim Hall, Room 224.

Submit Request


Service ID: 45212
Sat 8/15/20 1:39 PM
Thu 4/29/21 9:23 AM