Request to make Changes to Employees in Chrome River

What is it?

Changes in Chrome River can be made to update delegates, approval delegates, Reports to, and or to have charges re-assigned when necessary.

Who can use it?

Staff, Faculty, Mines Employed Graduate Students

Where to get it?

Individuals can update their own delegate and approval delegates by altering their Chrome River settings.  All other changes must be done by the MAPS office.

How to use it?

Updates to your set up in Chrome River can be used to grant others access to your account, to approve on your behalf (delegates), or to correct routing issues and misplaced transactions.

Have a Travel and Reconciliation Question?
Visit the T&R FAQ's or Ask a Question

Request Service


Service ID: 45205
Sat 8/15/20 1:29 PM
Sat 8/15/20 2:32 PM