How to Change or Segment Your Direct Deposit

What is it?

All employees are required by Colorado State law to receive their pay via direct deposit. 

You may also have your pay segmented and deposited into separate accounts. (Checking, Savings, etc.)

Who can use it?

Staff, Faculty, Mines Employed Graduate Students, Mines Employed Undergraduate Students

Where to get it?

Due to the sensitivity of personal banking information, you must complete the process in person at the MAPS Office, Guggenheim Hall, Suite 224. 

The Direct Deposit Enrollment Form can be download and completed in advance.

How to use it?

The State of Colorado requires a Voided Check or a Direct Deposit Authorization Form from the employee's bank in addition to completing the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form.  Further required documents include: Government Issued Photo ID.

Bring the required documents in person to the MAPS Office, Guggenheim Hall, Suite 224. 

Ask a Question


Service ID: 45199
Sat 8/15/20 1:22 PM
Wed 7/14/21 10:58 AM