Create Voucher Reimbursement Report

A Voucher Reimbursement Request (VR) is used to document non-travel expenses paid out of pocket and request reimbursement for individuals, not in the Chrome River system, this can be non-employees, undergraduate students and more. This form should only be used for non-travel-related reimbursements and not payment for services or goods.

Who can use it?

Students and Individuals without Chrome River access.

Where to get it?

The form can be downloaded from the MAPS website or a report request can be submitted via TDX.

How to use it?

When requesting a Voucher Reimbursement Request (VR) make sure to include a list of all reimbursable expenses and any related documentation including emails and receipts.

Have a Travel and Reconciliation Question?
Visit the T&R FAQ's or Ask a Question

Request Service


Service ID: 45191
Sat 8/15/20 1:03 PM
Sat 8/15/20 1:16 PM