Wire Transfer Request

What is it?

A bank wire transfer is primarily used to make international payments. 

Who can use it?

Mines Faculty, Staff

Where to get it? / How to use it?

Download and complete the editable Wire Transfer Request Form

For instructions and glossary of terms, please reference the Wire Transfer Instructions.

If the international vendor has not previously done business with Mines, a completed W-8BEN for individuals or W-8BEN-E for entities must also be submitted.

Upon completion of the pdf Wire Transfer Request Form, attach it, along with the necessary Approvals, Invoice or Request for Payment (Voucher), and a W8-BEN or W8BEN-E (if necessary), by selecting the "Submit Bank Wire Request" button.
Submit Bank Wire Request


Service ID: 45184
Sat 8/15/20 12:21 PM
Mon 8/24/20 8:45 PM