Transaction Dispute / Report Fraud

Tags OneCard


If fraud is suspected:

Immediately call US Bank to report the issue at (800) 344-5696. After notifying the bank, please contact the Credit Card Administrator via the "Report Transaction Issue" button.


Who can use it?

One Card Holders

Where to get it? / How to use it?

If the Cardholder has been charged incorrectly, the transaction should be disputed. The Cardholder should first work with the merchant directly to see if they will help resolve the situation. If the vendor is not willing to work with the Cardholder, a formal dispute should be recorded with the bank. Disputes should be used in the following scenarios:

  • Unauthorized charges, including unauthorized phone or mail order charges
  • The difference in dollar amount authorized as opposed to the amount charged
  • Duplicate charges
  • Account not yet credited though the vendor stated they would
  • Merchandise not received
  • Merchandise returned
  • Defective merchandise
  • Altered charges
  • Unrecognized charges 

One Card Handbook

Report Transaction Issue


Service ID: 45177
Sat 8/15/20 12:07 PM
Tue 9/8/20 2:37 PM