Report Lost One Card

Tags OneCard

What is it?

The required process to report a lost One Card.

Who can use it?

Once Card Holders

Where to get it? / How to use it?

If your card is lost, first contact US Bank at 800-344-5696 to report the missing One Card. US Bank will ensure no fraudulent transactions have been charged to your account.

Immediately after reporting the lost One Card to US Bank, the cardholder should subsiquently contact the Mines Credit Card Administrator via the "Report Lost One Card" button.

A new One Card will be issued and sent to the MAPS Office. You will be contacted when the new One Card is available for pickup.

The MAPS Office is located in Guggenheim Hall, Room 224.

One Card Handbook

Report Lost One Card


Service ID: 45176
Sat 8/15/20 12:05 PM
Tue 9/8/20 2:37 PM