Login/User Account Request

Service Description

Use this service to:

  • Ask general questions about login access to Mines computing services.
  • Request login access be created for: Mines Help Center, Scantron scanning, local administrator access to your desktop computer, etc.
  • Request that login access be created for a student employee (_s account). (These requests must be submitted by the sponsoring department, not by the student needing access.)
  • Request that your Mines email display name be changed. (This is separate from your name in your official school record.)


Students, Faculty, Staff, Authorized Affiliated Users

Service Charges

Free of charge for existing Mines computing systems that have general campus license agreements.

Requesting the Service

Submit general questions or request new access using the "Request Service" button located on this page.

Support can also be requested by visiting the Mines Service Center (MSC) in CTLM 156, or calling x2345 or 303-384-2345 during MSC staffed times. In this case, a Student Consultant will take your information.



Request Service


Service ID: 41488
Fri 1/10/20 1:42 PM
Thu 3/23/23 2:34 PM