Forgot Username Request

Service Description

If you've already run account claim or were assigned a Mines username (used for logging into Mines computing services) and you've forgotten it, we can look it up!

This does not apply to usernames for the Undergraduate or Graduate Application Portals or for PageUp.


Accepted Student Applicants, Students, Faculty, Staff, and Affiliates.


In order for us to look up your Mines username, you must:

  1. Have already run account claim or have been assigned a Mines username.
  2. Be one of the following categories:
    1. Accepted student applicant
    2. Incoming, returning, or current student
    3. Incoming, returning, or current employee or faculty
    4. Mines Affliate with login access to a Mines computing service
  3. Provide enough specific information to locate your record.

Requesting the Service

For immediate support visiting the Mines Service Center (MSC) or calling x2345 or 303-384-2345 during MSC staffed times.

For after hours support, select "Request Username Recovery" and complete the online form.

Request Username Recovery


Service ID: 34367
Tue 3/19/19 1:43 PM
Thu 3/23/23 2:33 PM